We treat information about our customers, including personal information, as strictly confidential, in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements. We use a combination of standard technologies and practices to ensure that your information is protected from unauthorized access. Information we collect about you as part of our normal business will only be shared with third parties only with your consent or as required by law. We collect customer information based on our business relationship with you and your use of the services and solutions we offer.
Here are some examples:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
For more information or to address your concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Rekic secure?
We know that data privacy is critical to our customers, and their trust in our product is based on our ability to protect their data. We implement industry’s best security practices to ensure this.
What browsing data do you store?
We only store the information you provide.
These are your data. You are the data’s owner. We do not use it without a specific purpose or without your confirmation. All stored data will be deleted upon the customer’s request.
Who will have access to my data?
We only share information with your consent in order to comply with laws, provide services to you, protect your rights, or fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us your specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate interests: We may process your data where reasonably necessary to meet our legitimate business interests.
What happens when I delete a project/article?
Everything is deleted: your configuration as well as all the data that we have collected and stored.
Additional terms and conditions or documents which may be posted on the Website from time to time are expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of Service at any time and for any reason.
We will notify you of any changes by updating the “latest update” date of these Terms of Service, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
The information provided on the website are not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would oppose the law or regulations, or which would subject us to any obligation to be registered in that jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and as far as local laws are applicable. The Website is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register on the Website.
Intellectual property rights
The Company is the owner of the Website, both in its technical components and in its graphic, textual, or other components. In particular, the Website is accessible by means of software and databases that belong to it or which the Company possesses intellectual property rights.
The present conditions do not confer on the Buyer any intellectual property right of any kind on the Site, its components or the Company’s brand.
Buyer agrees to indemnify the Company for any damages resulting from the violation by Buyer of any of its intellectual property rights, including as a result of the breach of these Terms and Conditions.
The Site includes links to partner sites that have not been developed or maintained by the Company. It is up to the User to use this information with discernment. The existence of these links does not constitute a recommendation or validation of these sites by the Company, which is not responsible for their content. Any link to the Site must be expressly authorized in advance by the Company
All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, up-to-date, and complete;
- You shall maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update it as necessary;
- This license may be terminated if you violate it, and you lose the right to distribute the final product until the subject has been completely removed from the final product.
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any of its portions).
Fees and Payments
You may be required to purchase or pay fees to access some of our services. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Website.
You also agree to promptly update your account and payment information, including your email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if necessary.
We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made on the Website. Sales’ tax will be added to the price of purchases if we deem it necessary. We may change prices at any time. Payments are only made in USD or Euros.
You agree to pay any fees or charges at the then-current prices for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge these amounts to the payment provider you choose at the time of your purchase.
If your purchase is subject to recurring fees, you agree that we may charge your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring fee until you notify us of your cancellation.
We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site.
Unless you notify us prior to the end of the applicable subscription period that you wish to terminate your subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee (and any taxes) using any credit card or other payment method we have on file for you.
We offer a free trial to new users who register on the site.
All monthly purchases are non-refundable. If you subscribe to one of our annual plans, you are entitled to a refund within 24 hours of receiving your payment. You may cancel your subscription at any time (by emailing us at email@example.com) or cancel your subscription yourself.
Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current payment period. If you are not satisfied with our services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting users’ usernames and/or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make it available. The Website may not be used for any commercial activities except those specifically approved by us.
- Bypass, disable, or interfere in any possible way with the security features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce any limitations on the use of the Website and/or the content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- Deceive, defraud or mislead us and other users, particularly in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as the use of scripts to send comments or messages, or the use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person or using another user’s username.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, a database, or a directory without our written permission.
- Use any information obtained from the Website for the purpose of harassing, abusing, or harming another person.
- Use the Website in any attempt to compete with us or use the Website and/or its contents for any revenue-generating activity or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way constituting any part of the Website.
- Attempt to circumvent any measures of the Website to prevent or restrict access to the Website or any portion of the Website.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents responsible for providing you with any part of the Website.
- Remove the copyright notice or other proprietary rights from any content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or any other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website, or that modifies, alters, disrupts, impairs, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information gathering or transmitting mechanism, including -without limitation- clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “PCMs”).
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software; except what is the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage.
- Disperse, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- Use the Website in an inconsistent with any applicable law or regulation manner.